Beginning Thursday, March 26, the Parkway School District expanded its daily meal pickup for children to nine locations throughout the district’s foot print. At each location, Grab and Go breakfast and lunch offerings for children under age 18 are available for curbside pickup. Meals are available Monday-Friday only.
Families who are in need of this assistance, must complete a form requesting assistance, available online at www.parkwayschools.net. Daily meal quantities are prepared based on requests from this form.
Hours and pickup locations are:
- Fern Ridge, 13157 N. Olive Spur Road, from 11 a.m.-noon.
- Cedar Trace Apartments by the leasing office, 2000 McKelvey Hill Dr., from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Pavilion Apartments across from the leasing office, 2207 Summerhouse Dr., from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Haven on the Lake Apartments by the leasing office, 2050 Lakerun Court, from 12:30-1 p.m.
- Orchard Village Apartments by the leasing office, 115 Pineycliffe Lane, from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Park Meadows Apartments by the leasing office, 398 Enchanted Pkwy, from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Carman Trails Elementary, 555 S. Weidman Road, from 12:30-1:00 p.m.
- Sorrento Springs Elementary, 390 Tumulty Dr., from 11-11:45 a.m.
- South High School, 801 Hanna Road, from noon-12:45 p.m.
If possible, children should be present in the car to pick up daily meals. If children are sick, please do not bring them to pick up meals.
Parkway and the Voluntary Interdistrict Choice Corporation have partnered with St. Louis Public Schools to offer free meals to Parkway students who reside in the city of St. Louis. Additional information on that aspect of the program is available here. In addition, a list of regional food sites can be found here.
Additionally, the Parkway Food Pantry will provide large food boxes to any family in the community beginning Thursday, March 26. Residents in need can sign up here.
The Parkway Food Pantry is supported by the generous support of community members. To donate, click Parkway Food Pantry.